Dear Guy That Was Sitting Next To Me On My 8 Hour Flight To Amsterdam,
- Like I said, this is an 8 hour flight. That’s on the long side. So yeah, I’ll have to pee once or twice, like a normal human being. Sighing about having to get up isn’t going to change that.
- We both have a TV-screen in the seat in front of us. If you want to see Straight Outta Compton (By the way, I regret not watching it sooner) you can play it on your own screen. It’s free. You don’t have to look at my screen and lean on my shoulder. That’s pretty uncomfortable.
- Please put on some deodorant and brush your teeth. I know some people have more trouble than others with body odor but dang, this was bad.
- It’s not okay to fall asleep leaning on me (!!!!!!!) What the heck. Especially not when you’re also breathing in my face. I don’t know you. We have never talked. It’s not okay.
- And last but not least: There is an (un)written rule to not pass the invisible line between your chair and mine. That invisible line being somewhere around the arm rest. Follow it.
Thanks it advance,
Photo taken by Sofia Sforza (via Unsplash.com)